Indulge your senses in the exquisite harmony of flavors with homemade Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee!
This recipe combines the aromatic essence of pure vanilla and the nutty warmth of hazelnut that’s sure to elevate your coffee experience. Served over ice, this beverage is a perfect companion for any day, providing a cool and delicious escape into the world of vanilla and hazelnut goodness!
Treat yourself to the simple luxury of Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee — a delightful journey for your taste buds!
Why You Should Try This Recipe
- Easy and Fast: If you have brewed and chilled your coffee in advance, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare it!
- Customizable Sweetness: When you make it at home, you have control over the sweetness level. Adjust the amount of vanilla syrup or hazelnut flavoring to suit your personal taste preferences, ensuring the perfect balance for your palate.
- Convenience: Having the ingredients readily available at home means you can whip up a delicious Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee whenever the craving strikes, without having to wait in line at a coffee shop.
- Savings: The cost of making Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee yourself is only a fraction of the price compared to buying it from Starbucks or other coffee shops.
- Coffee: 1 cup (8oz) brewed and chilled coffee. You can use your favorite coffee beans and desired brewing method (e.g. French press, drip, cold brew).
- Milk: 1 cup (8oz) of whole milk. If you want a creamier texture you can also use half-and-half or cream.
- Vanilla Syrup: 2 tsp of your favorite vanilla syrup. You can adjust the amount to match your desired level of sweetness.
- Hazelnut Syrup: 2 tsp of hazelnut flavoured syrup.
How to Make Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee
Step 1: Brew and Chill Your Coffee
- Brew a strong cup of coffee using your preferred method (drip, French press, pour-over, etc.) and chill it in the fridge. You can also use cold brewed coffee for this recipe.
Step 2: Add Coffee and Flavors
- Pour the cooled coffee into a tall glass and vanilla and hazelnut syrups. Stir well to ensure an even distribution of flavors.
Step 3: Add Ice
- Next, add the desired amount of ice cubes.
Step 4: Add Milk
- Pour in your choice of milk (or cream) until the glass is full. Choose milk, half-and-half, or cream, based on your preference for richness.
Step 5: Serve and Enjoy!
Your homemade Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee is now ready to be enjoyed! Serve it immediately and relish the delightful combination of flavors.
Tips & Variations
- Top with Whipped Cream: For an extra indulgence, you can top your Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Sweetness: If you prefer a sweeter taste, add a sweetener of your choice, such as sugar, honey, or a sugar substitute. Taste and adjust until you reach your desired level of sweetness.
- Espresso: You can also use 2 shots of espresso coffee for this recipe.
Homemade Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee FAQ
What’s the best coffee to use for Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee?
A medium or dark roast coffee works well, as it offers a robust flavor that complements the vanilla and hazelnut. Cold brew or freshly brewed coffee that’s been cooled are both great options.
How can I make this drink if I don’t have a coffee maker?
If you don’t have a coffee maker, you can use instant coffee for this recipe. Simply dissolve it in a small amount of hot water, then mix it with cold water and ice. The flavor might be slightly different, but it’s still delicious.
Is it possible to make a dairy-free version of this iced coffee?
Yes, you can easily substitute the milk with almond milk, oat milk, or coconut milk. These dairy-free alternatives will add their own unique flavor to the coffee.
How can I sweeten my Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee without using sugar?
Natural sweeteners like honey, agave nectar, or stevia are great alternatives to sugar. You could also use a flavored sugar-free syrup or a small amount of condensed milk for sweetness.
Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee
- 1 cup Cold coffee (you can also use cold brew coffee)
- 1 cup Full cream milk (or other dairy milk or plant-based milk)
- 2 tsp Vanilla syrup
- 2 tsp Hazelnut syrup
- Ice cubes
- Pour cold coffee into a tall glass. Add vanilla and hazelnut syrups and stir.
- Add plenty of ice cubes.
- Pour milk into the glass until it's full.
- Enjoy your homemade Vanilla Hazelnut Iced Coffee!